WHOOHOOOOO
I am so owning everyone!
I had to do Fundamentals of Marketing MCQ quiz after I read the online lecture that was posted for e-learning.
But as everyone knows I'm a lazy fuck, and I haven't been to a marketing lecture for eons, so why should I start now? hahahah typical eh.
So, durrhhh, I didn't read the lecture.
Anyway, you have to score 70% for the quiz, and have to keep re-taking til you score at least 70%. Everyone had been telling me that they had to re-take the quiz, I know Aza did it four times and Merv and Chen Yan did it about 20 times, so they said.
But!
I PWNZZZAGEEEEE U!
Name: MCQ Test for E-Learning
Status : Completed
Score: 70 out of 100 points
Instructions: If you did not score 70 or more out of 100, you need to take the test again until you do.
Thank you.
On my first try babbbaaayyyyyy!!! :D:D:D:D
I'm so pleased with myself.
HAHA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment